SCHEDULE ONLINE 24/7   •    (360) 485-0028   •


We have answers.



A passion for perfection and customer service.

vans lined up


Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning is the warranty approved method of top carpet manufacturers. The combination of proper detergents, rinses, heat and vacuum are key factors to properly cleaning and maintaining your beautiful flooring. Depending on the amount of traffic, use, children & pets in your home, top carpet manufactures recommend you have your carpets Truck Mounted Steam Cleaned every six to eighteen months. Over 95% of our cleaning detergents and rinses are "Green" labeled, designed to leave your carpets residue free, family safe and Eco friendly. The remaining 5% of products are rarely used in small quantities for specific tough to treat problems such as synthetic stains, rust, ink and fingernail polish and are extracted from your carpets.

Our Truck Mounted Hydra Master CDS Hot Water Extractor is state of the art, clutch driven by the van motor, recognized as "Green Cleaning" as it uses less fuel & burns cleaner than other conventional truck mounted systems. Heating water to 230+ degrees, the powerful van motor / clutch driven vacuum blower is capable of extracting 100 gallons of water through 2.5 inch hose up to 600 feet from the machine. Removing dirt, grime, grease, dander & allergens more efficiently than other conventional systems. No other system is as efficient as Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning for carpets, upholstery, tile & grout.


Over 95% of the cleaning detergents and neutralizing rinses we use on a daily basis are Eco Green / Eco Friendly products.

Mount rainier

Our Staff

Hi! We're Mike and Brenda, Local Owner Operators of Mike's Carpet Cleaning Ltd. As IICRC Certified Technicians, we have a passion to offer the very best in cleaning and restoration of your fine flooring and fabrics. We operate the most advanced cleaning systems on the market, employing state of the art equipment and education. We specialize in Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning - The Warranty Approved Cleaning Method of Top Carpet Manufacturers. We'll treat you and and your home or facility with the utmost of respect and care. Plus! We're just good, fun, down to earth people!